RIBBON MEMORIAL PICTURES


Using ribbons attached to funeral arrangements, a ribbon memorial picture (as shown below) makes a unique and special keepsake. Made in multicolor or a solid color, depending on your preference, the hand-crafted picture is framed in a shadow box frame (frames may vary according to supply).



For pricing and more information, please contact Mary Varnell via e-mail at edvarnell@windstream.net (which can also be accessed through the "View My Complete Profile" link in the sidebar at the right) or through regular mail at:

Mary Varnell
1778 Mockingbird Hill

Flemingsburg, KY 41041

6 comments:

  1. I wish I had seen this a year ago when I lost my son. We had so many flowers which obviously don't all keep. This is such a beautiful way of preserving those memorials. Absolutely beautiful@

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary does an excellent job, she did some for my mother in 2019 and I just had her to do a couple for my wife, whom past on June 13. Thank you again for the beautiful tribute to Betty Ann Rogers Caudill. Bless you for what you are doing, so people can savor memories of there loved ones.

    ReplyDelete